Dear Sugar Bee,
Today you're four years old and pretty much a real person. It all kind of came together this year. You finally could hear and speak and now you don't stop talking and you have many opinions about your clothes and your hair and your friends and your brother and us. Many many opinions. Here are some of my favorites:
- Your baby brother should be named either Toilet Head or Boy Beauty.
- Mommy has a stinky mouth in the mornings and so does Aba.
- Your big brother is nice.
- You never want to talk to your brother ever again in the whole wide world.
- Mommy doesn't know how to brush hair. Only Aba does.
- Mommy is the only one who can brush hair because Aba doesn't know how.
- Only your teacher makes good ponytails.
- You hate baths except most of the time when you don't.
- You don't like socks except with hearts or stripes. Or plain. Or dots.
- We can always love each other, even when we're mad.
Enjoy your special day, special girl.
I love you,